All sessions must begin promptly. Failure to appear or pick up your telephone at your designated appointment time is considered a no-show which will result in the forfeiture of your fee.
Terms and Conditions for Private Sessions
The readings provided by John Michael Thornton are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care, assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided during our session is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session with John, you must agree that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session. You are aware that John makes every effort to give you accurate information, and you understand accept that some information received may not apply at this time, but could apply to future events.
By booking a session with John Michael Thornton, you agree and verify that you, the client:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this session and have requested a session on your own free will
2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent
3) understand your session is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy or treatment
4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed
5) understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date
6) by participating in the session, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being
7) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish John Michael Thornton, including his employees, employers, and any other persons associated with John Michael Thornton, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading with John Michael Thornton. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of John Michael Thornton, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading, coaching session or learning program resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by John Michael Thornton
8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against John Michael Thornton or any persons associated with John Michael Thornton as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless John Michael Thornton and all persons associated with John Michael Thornton from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
9) understand that all information provided to you during your session is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law
10) agree that John can use portions of any feedback sent to him after the session as a testimonial using first name only and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
11) agree that John can use portions of your session for articles on his website, without revealing any specific information about you or your session
12) agree to receive occasional future emails from John Michael Thornton in the form of a newsletter with special offers, news and other information
13) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking a reading, with John Michael Thornton represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of John Michael Thornton